1.What type of records are typically kept to record maintenance and charter plane safety?
All aircrafts certified to fly must have both extensive maintenance documentations and a recorded aircraft safety history. The regulations enforced on charter operators are stricter, detailed and specific.
2. What insurance coverage is applicable?
All commercial aircrafts have and must have valid insurance coverage according to the relevant Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) regulations.
3. What reminders do I need to advise travelling passengers?
Please ensure all travel documents must have a minimum validity of 6 months. Visa may be required prior to entry at certain airports/countries so ensure this is strictly adhere.
4. Once I confirm the flight, what information must provide?
We require the following information on the passengers:
- Full names as reflected in their travel document
- Passport Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Expiration Date of Passport
5. When should the passengers arrive at the airport prior to departure?
For flights with 1 – 12 passengers, we request passengers should arrive at least 30 minutes to ETD on International flights. For bigger travelling groups, an hour is suffice. On Domestic flights, 15 minutes prior to departure is required.
6. If my passengers are running late for their departure what should I do?
Departure time is generally flexible but any delay to be advised due to:
a) slot time departure allocated by Air Traffic Control
c) fuel considerations
e) fight and duty times of air crew
7. What am I paying for in the quotation?
Unless specify, generally the quote covers payment for the aircraft, crew, fuel, insurance, maintenance, ground handling services, inflight Business Class catering and passenger airport taxes.
8. Who should I contact to monitor the flight movement?
We will provide a 24/7 duty mobile number to ensure clients are updated on the status of the flight sent via email or SMS.
9. Can I be assured of strict confidentiality on the passengers travelling on the chartered flight?
We adhere to a strict code of confidentiality and will not divulge details of passengers and aircraft movement other than to an authorised representative.
10. Can I make last minute changes to the schedule and passengers?
We will try to facilitate such last minute requests but it will be subjected to approval from the relevant government agencies.
Aviation Charter and Operations Consultant